- Contact Us
New Town Policies due to COVID-19 Pandemic
TOWN OF PELZER
New Policies Due to COVID-19 Pandemic
Precautions are being taken in accordance with Anderson County and surrounding municipalities to protect our employees and citizens. Our goal is to minimize the potential spread of the coronavirus in our community.
The Town of Pelzer is taking the following preventive measures:
- Town of Pelzer office is closed to public access until further notice.
- Payments will be accepted over the phone by calling 864-947-6231, during regular business hours, using the town office drop box at 103 Courtney Street, by mail at PO Box 427, or online at www.townofpelzer.us
- Utility service disconnections for late or non-payment will be suspended until further notice and late fees will not be added to accounts. The Town will continue reading meters and send out bills. Customers are encouraged to continue paying their bills to avoid a larger bill.
- Work orders will be taken care of by phone and will be addressed accordingly.
- Events held at the Pelzer Community Building and Pelzer Gym are suspended until further notice.
- Council meetings will continue via live stream on Facebook.
- We are staying up to date with Anderson County recommendations along with communities around us and we will adjust our policies as the town needs changes.